Free textbooks in geometry
- The Geometry Junkyard Usenet clippings, web pointers, lecture notes, research excerpts, papers, abstracts, programs, problems, and other stuff (by Prof. David Eppstein)
- Geometry in Action by Prof. David Eppstein.
Introduction to Tensor Calculus and Continuum Mechanics, by John H. Heinbockel
- Topics in Differential Geometry, Peter W. Michor.
- Intrinsic Geometry of Surfaces by A. D. Aleksandrov and V. A. Zalgaller
- Riemann Surfaces, Dynamics and Geometry Curtis McMullen
- Invariance Theory, the Heat Equation, and the Atiyah-Singer Index Theorem by Peter B. Gilkey
- Differentiable Manifolds lecture notes (growing) by Mariusz Wodzicki
- Lecture notes for the course in Differential Geometry by Sergei Yakovenko
- Differential Geometry lecture notes by Gabriel Lugo
- Differential geometry reconstructed by Alan U. Kennington
- Course of Differential Geometry by Ruslan Sharipov
- A Modern Course on Curves and Surfaces by Richard S. Palais
- Twistor Geometry and Gauge Theory by Martin Wolf
- Complex Geometry of Nature and General Relativity by Giampiero Esposito