Links: History of Mathematics
- The Euler Archive. The life and work (including English translation) of Leonhard Euler.
- Mathematics History: AMS Books and Resources
- On the Numbers of Prime Numbers less than a Given Quantity by Bernhard Riemann (English Translation by David R Wilkins)
- The Mathematical Papers of Georg Friedrich Bernhard Riemann (1826-1866) English Translation by David R Wilkins
- Mathematical Problems by David Hilbert (Lecture delivered before the International Congress of Mathematics at Paris in 1900).
- Euclid's Elements