- Ross Geoghegan's Home Page has a set of papers
- Mathematics of Rubik's cube by David Joyner is a good source for discrete group theory with applications to permutation puzzles.
- list of links to lecture notes by Franz Lemmermeyer
- List of free math textbooks from open culture web site.
- Online Mathematics Textbooks by George Cain
- Related Links by William F. Trench (Trinity University)
- AIM Open Textbook Initiative by American Institute of Mathematics
- Online number theory lecture notes and teaching materials
- Open-culture list.
- http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-math from Gizmo's freeware website
- List of math related softwares and applications
- What is and what
will be: Integrating spirituality and science
book on the foundations of mathematics by Paul P. Budnik
- Lecture on Gaussian Integral Operators and Classical Groups by Yuri Neretin